Sunday, October 08, 2006

Differences between Melbourne and Sydney

Now don't get me wrong - I like Sydney a lot and don't buy into the whole city-bashing rivalry thing. I don't choose to live there being more of a Batville girl myself, but I appreciate the city.

Interesting though the top news stories currently at The Age v The Sydney Morning Herald . The Age's most viewed story is Snaps show Mars rover on brink of discovery with nice photo of a crater photographed by NASA. The SMH's most popular story is entitled Bras keep abreast and tells a story about how Berlei have conducted a survey and discovering that Australian women's breasts are getting larger.



2 comments:

meva said...

Imagine the hits for an article titled 'Bras on Mars'!!

(PS: Thanks for the link!)

I'm not Craig said...

The Hoodoo Gurus would have been more successful if they had called that album "Bras needs guitars".

This comments stream is at serious risk of turning into an adult novel by Dr Suess