Bad things about very hot and windy days in Batville and the rest of Victoria in October:
- Body Odour on the tram;
- Body Odour in lifts;
- Girls wearing thongs with their suits in the city;
- Toenails in thongs with dodgy half-applied half-worn toenail polish;
- People saying "Its hot isn't it"
- Bushfires (already!);
- Further drought for farmers;
- Wind blowing sand from tram tracks into your eyes
- Increased likelihood of Stage 2 water restrictions;
- Coming home to a hot house;
- Finding out you haven't quite lost those pesky few kilos that you can cover up in your winter and autumn clothes.
Good things about very hot and windy days in Batville and the rest of Victoria in October:
- Having a cold beer when you get home from work.