Tuesday, October 02, 2007

310 things

That is right - I've crossed two whole items off my to do list! And this is despite having a dodgy keyboard/mouse combination that keeps adding extraneous bits of text where I don't want them, annoying colleagues and too much coffee.

It is a glorious day in Melbourne today - the kind that makes the arrival of summer seem imminent. It is also the sort of day that makes a gel regret those extra Tim Tams she consumed. I've acquired a nice little layer of warmth around my main organs recently so there will be exercise and abstinence in my near future I fear or I won't fit into any of my nice summer frocks.

7 comments:

Ariel said...

WASN'T it a beautiful day? Cold and windy again now though.

I hear you on 312 things to do. And on procrastination ...

M said...

windy as hell but absolutely glorious!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I am the only woman in Australia that does not find a Tim Tam enticing?? LOL
Now, Haiges Chocolates and we are talking!

Watershedd said...

**peeks through door, to find room still vacant**

Susanne said...

I feel your pain. Being in crazy end-of-semester mode leads to less exercise and more chocolate and coffee to get through those late nights. Sigh. I don't even want to think about nice summer frocks yet.

I'm not Craig said...

So, are you still waiting ever so patiently for a change in teh Federal Government or are you getting incredibly tense and freaked out like the rest of us?

Just wondering.

I'm not Craig said...

Wait patiently no longer, dear Ms B, for that joyous day has arrived.